The goals of YIARC are:
- To be a consensus block for young professionals (aged 46 years and under) to exchange expertise, ideas and experience in international arbitration
- To provide a platform for young professionals interested in alternative dispute resolution in Romania, Europe and worldwide to network among like-minded peers and to build mentoring relationships between young professionals and experienced practitioners
- To offer a proof of work standard for learning, inventing and developing international arbitration reserach
- To promote the use of arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution to young professionals and business advisers, both regionally and internationally, by:
- Working with legal, business and educational organisations and other groups of young arbitrators to organise events;
- Encouraging collaborators to write articles on arbitration-related issues for publication on the IARC-UB website and in YIARC publications;
- Establishing and maintaining a YIARC affiliate blog on the Young ICCA Blog and exercising editorial control over the content of such blogs.